• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sue or charges?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Why is your children’s dad allowing your children to visit with his family members if he knows they are telling lies about you?

It's his family, he's obviously immune to the insane way they act. I had to make him realise that's not normal and definitely not ok he made excuses for their behavior for as long as I could take. He now don't have anything to do with any of them now, he only talks to his older sister I'm seeing moving away from here is the only good solution

quincy

It's his family, he's obviously immune to the insane way they act. I had to make him realise that's not normal and definitely not ok he made excuses for their behavior for as long as I could take. He now don't have anything to do with any of them now, he only talks to his older sister I'm seeing moving away from here is the only good solution
Thank you for answering my question.

Moving away seems a good solution if you can afford it. Stopping all contact with the toxic family members is also good.

bcr229

You do not get to file a restraining order against relatives because they are mean or because they call child services on you. If they are that toxic then your legal recourse is for you and your boyfriend move out of state, don't leave a forwarding address, and block them on all social media.

Wherever you lived with Mom? Perhaps I assumed wrongly.

And - what if he's not willing to move away from his family?

Oh his mom yeah she was living with a boyfriend she just met 3 months before she passed away pretty much ...she didn't have anything but her car when she passed was trying to get disability she had a work injury that left her unable to work his sister kept going with the disability I don't no how she knew to do that or why it's possible but they got her back pay when she passed its just sad she wanted to be able to spoil her grandkids do things with them she couldnt afford to do....of course isn't what matters but she loved grandkid time. He was a top helper something about instrumentation work, construction stuff I guess but it pays great and traveling is only way to make better pay. I lost my job that had kept him from going on the road so timing couldn't be more perfect

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Well, I don't teach English either so I read what I want. And if you're too lazy to punctuate then I'm too lazy to try to figure out what you're trying to say. Keep in mind that you're the one asking for FREE advice from volunteers. None of whom owe you an answer. If you make it too hard for them to read, they have no incentive to bother reading or replying.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">