• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

suggestions please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of your state? NJ/CA

i was slandered/defamed in my former workplace, this was almost 2 years ago & unfortunately it is still going on & getting worse each & everyday. the mafia, genovese crime family syndicate is behind it, it is already a well known fact that they pay our supposed to be 'finest' to work & cooperate with them = organized crime. is there anything that i can do? anything that can be done? to make them pay, to make them answer for their crimes, not just to me, but others before me, & more others after me.

i will write the other on its respective thread.

https://forum.freeadvice.com/threads/how-do-we-win-against-the-mafia.650693/

thank you

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? NJ/CA

i was slandered/defamed in my former workplace, this was almost 2 years ago & unfortunately it is still going on & getting worse each & everyday. the mafia, genovese crime family syndicate is behind it, it is already a well known fact that they pay our supposed to be 'finest' to work & cooperate with them = organized crime. is there anything that i can do? anything that can be done? to make them pay, to make them answer for their crimes, not just to me, but others before me, & more others after me.

i will write the other on its respective thread.

https://forum.freeadvice.com/threads/how-do-we-win-against-the-mafia.650693/

thank you
Please seek a mental health office to assist you.

how is it that a mental health office is a solution? you honestly think i will come here, the internet & waste time if it isn't happenning? in case you haven't noticed this is out of desperation, but w/e.

Just Blue

how is it that a mental health office is a solution? you honestly think i will come here, the internet & waste time if it isn't happenning? in case you haven't noticed this is out of desperation, but w/e.
An internet forum can't help you deal with a major crime syndicate...and the fact that you think it even possibly could, to me, indicates a person in need of MHC.

An internet forum can't help you deal with a major crime syndicate...and the fact that you think it even possibly could, to me, indicates a person in need of MHC.
true, but for a desperate person, what harm can trying possibly do. besides, it can also raise awareness & who knows? maybe someone can do really help. as stated, suggestions are appreciated. thank you

now, wouldn't it be nice if someone other than your kind of replies would show up? because i believe you've made your point. how about we try & find out what the others may say? i mean, why reply in the first place if the reply won't even help anyone at all? because certainly it didn't help you either right?

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
true, but for a desperate person, what harm can trying possibly do. besides, it can also raise awareness & who knows? maybe someone can do really help. as stated, suggestions are appreciated. thank you

now, wouldn't it be nice if someone other than your kind of replies would show up? because i believe you've made your point. how about we try & find out what the others may say? i mean, why reply in the first place if the reply won't even help anyone at all? because certainly it didn't help you either right?
How do you know Blue's reply won't help anyone?

And I say this kindly: your post is certainly indicative of someone who is laboring under some paranoid delusions. Which is why Blue suggested (and I agree) that seeking the services of a psychiatrist would be a better use of your time and money.

How do you know Blue's reply won't help anyone?

And I say this kindly: your post is certainly indicative of someone who is laboring under some paranoid delusions. Which is why Blue suggested (and I agree) that seeking the services of a psychiatrist would be a better use of your time and money.
how would you know? but he did reply on my other thread, AG = attorney general, i assume? i have a microchip injected in me, once this has been scanned, proven & taken out of me, all of these "seems crazy" replies will obviously be gone. i will have the operation filmed/documented, post it in the internet, & pass it to all the news outlet to raise awareness. i also obviously need it since i need to see them remove it & see them not inject me with another.

i cannot blame the "seems cray" reply, i myself is aware how ridiculous all these sounds. i apologize if my reply did came off rude, just please try to understand my desperation, try to put yourself on our shoes, the whole world against us when all we've done & still trying to do is the right thing & yet our quiet, peaceful lives are being threatened, harassed, terrorized by these narcissistic, good for nothing middle aged fox.

Edit: these crazy fox also crashed my credit score instead of it gradually dropping, in which i do believe i can somewhat get a case, hopefully.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
how would you know? but he did reply on my other thread, AG = attorney general, i assume? i have a microchip injected in me, once this has been scanned, proven & taken out of me, all of these "seems crazy" replies will obviously be gone. i will have the operation filmed/documented, post it in the internet, & pass it to all the news outlet to raise awareness. i also obviously need it since i need to see them remove it & see them not inject me with another.

i cannot blame the "seems cray" reply, i myself is aware how ridiculous all these sounds. i apologize if my reply did came off rude, just please try to understand my desperation, try to put yourself on our shoes, the whole world against us when all we've done & still trying to do is the right thing & yet our quiet, peaceful lives are being threatened, harassed, terrorized by these narcissistic, good for nothing middle aged fox.

Edit: these crazy fox also crashed my credit score instead of it gradually dropping, in which i do believe i can somewhat get a case, hopefully.
I look forward to watching that. In the meantime, good luck to you.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Look at it this way.

Either you're right about what's happening, or you're not.

If you're right, a mental health professional can help you come to grips with what is happening to you, and may have some resources for you that an internet forum does not.

If you're wrong, surely you can see that a mental health professional would be required in that case.

Either way, it's a good place to start. You will also need a mental health professional to certify that you are not crazy before you will be able to schedule an operation to remove the microchip. That professional will have to see and evaluate you before they can certify that, right?

So what's the harm?

quincy

The FBI has been investigating, indicting and imprisoning members of the Genovese crime family for years.

A few Genovese members were released from prison in the early 2000s after serving long sentences on various and assorted crimes, and several members are currently serving time, and several members have been indicted and have long prison sentences to look forward to in the near future.

As the oldest and second largest of the crime families in this country, with close connections to other crime families, the Genovese family (and the larger Gambino family crime family) are well known to the FBI.

Because these crime families are well known to the FBI, and state and local crime task forces, it is reasonable to assume that these law enforcement agencies are aware of what is going on in your area and the Genovese members involved probably are already under investigation.

The FBI's stated goal is to "bring down entire organizations, not just arrest select individuals," so you might not see immediate arrests if you report the criminal activity in your area, but you can file a report with the FBI.

Good luck.

Here is a link to the FBI website:
https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/organized-crime

I agree with the others that seeking out help from a mental health professional can be of benefit to you. This could help to alleviate some of your anxiety.

Look at it this way.
That professional will have to see and evaluate you before they can certify that, right?

So what's the harm?
I agree with the others that seeking out help from a mental health professional can be of benefit to you. This could help to alleviate some of your anxiety.
ct scan, x ray, & mri. < these 3 costs a fortune, after i have been scanned and nothing is seen then i will obviously take the mental health pro way.

quincy, i really am leaning towards walking in there myself, but i might risk the safety of the people that are important to me. eitherway, might as well die & do the right thing rather than die & not doing a damn thing.

Go to the FBI, AG Office...But strangers on the net can't assist you.
any suggestion on which AG i should go for? remember, trump is the president & its pretty damn obvious that he is a part of a crime syndicate or knows a lot of them. eitherway, if the cops has been compromised then what more about these politicians & law makers.

note: any warehouse/trucking company that says "& sons" with them are a part of the mob/mafia, any one that has a numbered name e.g. jr., sr., II, III. etc. has good chance of being a part of a syndicate family as well.

quincy

ct scan, x ray, & mri. < these 3 costs a fortune, after i have been scanned and nothing is seen then i will obviously take the mental health pro way.

quincy, i really am leaning towards walking in there myself, but i might risk the safety of the people that are important to me. eitherway, might as well die & do the right thing rather than die & not doing a damn thing.

any suggestion on which AG i should go for? remember, trump is the president & its pretty damn obvious that he is a part of a crime syndicate or knows a lot of them. eitherway, if the cops has been compromised then what more about these politicians & law makers.

note: any warehouse/trucking company that says "& sons" with them are a part of the mob/mafia, any one that has a numbered name e.g. jr., sr., II, III. etc. has good chance of being a part of a syndicate family as well.
Please don't make assumptions.

You can report what you know (or suspect) to the FBI. You could make a report to your Attorney General.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">