• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suing a telemarketer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I understand that the answer you want is, Yes, you can sue and here's how and what evidence you will need.

This does not change the fact that your legal recourse does not involve a lawsuit but filing a complaint with the appropriate regulatory agency.

cornelia

I felt obligated to post because I share the same sentiment. Despite my number being on the DNC list, I still get a lot of unsolicited calls. Don't these people respect the law at all?

cornelia

I have reported the violators to Callercenter already and posted the phone number there to raise a warning. I have also filed a complaint with the FTC. If I decide to sue, where do I make the complaint?

eerelations

You obviously haven't read any of the posts here. (If you're going to break the forum rules by hijacking someone else's thread, the least you could do is read that thread. And on a side note, how come it's OK for you to break forum rules but not OK for call centres to break rules?) Had you done so, you wouldn't be asking this question.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">