• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suing for money that needs to be owed back

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Okay, fine. You believe what you want to believe. You're going to be in for a rude shock in court when you present your "proof" and find that it's not proof at all, but you know best.

Dallasfan12

Okay, fine. You believe what you want to believe. You're going to be in for a rude shock in court when you present your "proof" and find that it's not proof at all, but you know best.
I don't care about the truck to be honest, it's about paying us back the money he has promised us constantly. When he "verbally" kept agreeing to pay us back, he kept on repeating himself at times. Showed me money he had saying that he was on his way. There's just so much I can keep on rambling about but I have a lot of evidence and so does my sister in law.

Dallasfan12

I'm just gonna leave this here, it doesn't matter if people don't think I'm telling the truth and want to dig deeper into the situation, that fine. But, I'm going to do what I have to do and take this guy to court because the things he said are just absurd and I don't believe him one bit. It's how he has said by voicemail along by writing a blank check, and threatening my sister in law that proves how he is guilty and holding our money hostage. I'll update everyone about the situation. God bless!

PayrollHRGuy

You can have all the evidence in the world. You can win the suit against him. That doesn't change for a minute that you will likely never collect a dime from him.

Dallasfan12

You can have all the evidence in the world. You can win the suit against him. That doesn't change for a minute that you will likely never collect a dime from him.
True, but I just can't sit around and do nothing about it hoping things would clear. I just have to try my luck and see what the county court can do in this situation. Just wanted to ask you guys before talking to a lawyer.

PayrollHRGuy

True, but I just can't sit around and do nothing about it hoping things would clear. I just have to try my luck and see what the county court can do in this situation. Just wanted to ask you guys before talking to a lawyer.
Enjoy, it's your money in more ways than one.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">