• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suing for partition of loan

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
How does one go about suing for partition of a car loan (title of vehicle in stepson's name, loan in husband's name). We live in Maryland. Also, what would happen if my stepson were to be ordered to find his own financing for the car by the courts and he didn't comply?

Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential