• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

summer by definition

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jezziejames

im in pennsylvania. i wanted to know if the courts have defined summer visitation in terms of when summer itself starts and ends? i have a problem with my ex taking his week during the beginning of school. he will always makes sure that his vacation runs over the first few days. during which he gets all the parers to fill out and gets the school calender in which our district makes one per student. since she is in my custody primarily i think i would be the one who needs to know when she doesnt have school. this year once again he has her over the first few days and refuses to buy her the things the school requested she must have for the first day. every year we go thrugh this vacation thing with him and he does listen. mostly its because of his wife. i know now he has been having a problem getting the school to comply with him on sending him papers,in which he blames me for . but thaqt is another issue. i just really need to know if there is a legal definition to summer. :

nextwife

AS to the school forms, have you checked your district website? I download my daughter's supplies lists and forms right off the district site.

nextwife

stealth2 said:
Most also have a school calendar.

Sure do. Our district has some days off (Rosh Hashonah & Yom Kippur, for example) that some other districts do not. I have the site bookmarked at home and at the office, and check there whenever I am scheduling anything on a weekday. It's also good for having PLENTY of advance notice for music programs, and other events that occur annually.

CJane

I take it your parenting plan doesn't address this at all? Mine states that the vacation MUST take place while school is not in session.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">