• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Support after age 18?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Mark Frazier

The divorce took place in Arkansas approx. 15 years ago, I am current or ahead now on child support. The only child graduated a few days ago. He has been 18 since January of this year. Am I obligated to continue paying support, Just stop or contact someone to have it stopped?
Thankyou in advance for your help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential