• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

support and visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



Hello i am trying to find out about how to get child support amount changed and visitation of my husbands daughter. We live in texas and his daughter and ex wife live in montana that is where the divorce and all legal papers are filed. my husband is currently paying 550.00 in child support for a daughter he has only seen 2 times. the last time was in sept 98. his ex wont let him talk to her on the phone altho orders from their divorce says he can, she also returns all letters un opened. is there any thing we can do, and if wqe have to take her to court how can we do that from here seeings as our funds are very limited. are there any in expensive good lawyers in montana or do they allow payment arrangements? any help with this would be greatly appreciated. thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential