• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

support modification

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? Alabama
My daughter is preparing to graduate from school and go to college. I have been paying the amount of support of three kids when only two have been living there for the past five years. Now my ex-wife wants to get a modification on the support so I have to help pay for my daughters college. I do not mind helping pay but how can they modify the support when they do not even know how much her education is going to cost? What can be done?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential