• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Support to two children

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? TX

My ex-boyfriend has a child by me and a child from a previous marriage. The guidelines were set at 17.5% for me & I was told would now be set at 17.5% for his other child.

Will he & his ex-wife have to go to court for her support to be lowered or will it automatically be lowered. Will they send notice to his ex-wife that her child support is being lowered due to another child?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential