• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lisaljs38

my husband pays to ex child support but he child is always dirty and always has on dirty clothes...he can't never find his socks...are these grounds for him to try for full custody of child
the child is 7 years old...and yes they were married...i believe he is not being taking care of...not only is he dirty he smells like stale cig. smoke when he his here...i feel aweful the thing about the socks is he was wearing his sneakers without them and even without a bath they were awful i had to soak them in baking soda water...i don't like kids to be mistreated...

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

You asked on your other, closed, thread - -

"my husband pays to ex child support but he child is always dirty and always has on dirty clothes...he can't never find his socks...are these grounds for him to try for full custody of child."

My response:

Yes, especially since "he can't never find his socks."

IAAL

karma1

If I'm understanding you right...

You're thinking there is some neglect going on here with the child?
It takes a lot to change custody of a child but first you should go back to the original custody agreement, if there is one...
if there isn't, try filing for custody first....
You didn't mention how old the child was, what custody arrangement has been made, what is states in the court order, if the parents were married etc....
go to www.deltabravo.net and look up info on documenting and keeping track of time you have child...
also, remember, this is your husband "fight" not yours, he has to do the filing, the documenting, etc....
as always, consult an attorney as I am not one, to get accurate info on the laws in your state...
good luck

F

FLMAMA

I AM FROM FL BUT DEAL W/ THE SAME THING EXCEPT FOR I AM THE CUSTODIAL MOTHER AND THE NC FATHER LIVES LIKE A PIG. I FURNISH CLOTHING EVERY VISIT AND WASH THE CLOTHES WHEN THEY RETURN (IF THEY RETURN). YOU HAVE TO REALIZE, ALTHOUGH YOU CAN CONTROL YOU END OF THE REARING OF THE CHILDREN, YOU CANNOT CONTROL HIS HOME/SURROUNDINGS/HABITS.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">