• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



My wife is leaving me for a 19 yo kid (she is 32 yo).She has called him "fiance'" in conversations. She taking half on my 401K and using some of it to put a down payment on a house in his name. Can I request that his income and hers be figured in for support?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential