• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sur charges from nj for license you don't want back

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



my boyfriend lost his license in 1986 in nj for 10 yrs for drunk driving.in 1986 he paid his fines and did his time in jail. since 1996 when his time was up and he could get them back he has never applied for them again he doesn't want his license back at all. the state of nj is now threating and haunting us saying he has to pay all this money to them i guess sur charges or something like that can they do this is it is it legal the state of nj is threating to put him in jail



We have no clue as to what they want...read it to us...

money for what? did you keep all your reciepts from 10 years ago?


Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential