• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

surgical injury

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CHEZREIS

i was hurt on the job and had back surgery, during the surgery the "highly respected" neurosurgeon cut my nerve and caused major numbness and great ongoing pain in my left leg. he had a mri to study from and still neglected to take care during surgery.. i am permanently damaged. i ws told that i cannot sue because the injury was workmans comp related. it has been 15 months since the surgery. done in wash but now i live in ca. at this time he still never told me that he cut my nerve, i had to get a copy of my surgery report and i read it there. the doctor is the only person i have to rely upon to keep my claim open in work comp. but i am going to cunsult a attorney when my calin is over..the surgery report also states that he cut in the wrong place and had to extend the incision . he must have thought that it was just a routine procedeure but he did many tests to check my anatomy... do i have a case?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">