• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspect Day care teach is hitting my son.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

churnt15

Philadelphia, PA

My sons mother went to pick my son up from daycare two days ago and my son told her that Ms. Maria hit him. Later that day my son acted out of nowhere a scenario where he hit himself on the hand and said "no pee on yourself" Then today his aunt comes to pick him up and he said the same thing to her "Ms. Maria hit me".

My son is 3 years old and has a speech delay and maybe Ms. Maria didn't think that he was that far along on his speech. He is also late in his potty training, but we don't hit him, especially for that.

The think is I want to know how to take the proper legal proceedures for this becuase Me and his mother are first time parents any help would really be appriciated. Who do we talk to who do we notify.

H

hexeliebe

You talk to the daycare administrator and tell her/him that you have serious concerns that your son is being hit and that he is being hit for wetting himself. And that if these incidents continue you will have no recourse but to inform the state licensing authorities and ask for a full investigation.

Either that or you remove your child from this environment and find another daycare provider.

And that is all you do at this time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">