• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

suspended in 1 revoked in another

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jakesamson

I got a six-month suspension 2 years ago in Nebraska and Illinois revoked my license I already got one denial letter and I really need someone's help they ruined my life over three beers it's not fair I'm responsible and I don't drink and drive
Is there anyone they can help me get my license back right now

quincy

The comment that he doesn’t drink and drive is definitely a curious one considering his license was suspended - although underage drinking can have driver’s license consequences in many states. I haven’t checked Nebraska.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
While I could be wrong, I interpreted it to mean that he had three beers, drove impaired, lost his license, and has subsequently stopped drinking. But I acknowledge that the syntax allows for a number of different options.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">