• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspension/revocation in California

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? This happened in California

An individual moves to Arizona from California. He left traffic school for multiple offenders (2) DUI's, and has not paid his fines in full. Now, he wants to "try" and get his driver's license by attending school and to pay the balance of his fines that were incurred in California. Question: can this person have his case transferred to Arizona, from California, so that he can start traffic school and pay-off his fines? I say that he can't...what do you say? William

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential