• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Swift Rock scam

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA
Hello. Several months ago my aunt went to Swift Rock debt consolidation services and they have been deducting approx. 400.00 a month from her account. They have not paid any of her creditors and won't return her calls. Can someone please give me information to give her. I told her to contact her bank and see if they can block the deductions and then contact the creditors and explain to them what has happened. How can she go about getting her money back from this company? I googled them after she asked me to see if I can find anything on them....all reports are bad....
Can anyone please help?
Thanks.:)

TheLawMan

If they are, in fact, withdrawing money from her bank account and not paying down any of her debt, then she should do the following:

1. Attempt to contact the organization and document all attempts
  2. Call her bank and stop the withdrawals
  3. Get an attorney and/or sue the organization herself to recoup her funds
  4. Contact the Attorney General's office to file a complaint

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">