• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

T-boned

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

downstlouis10

t-boned

ecmst12....I understand what you are saying abt the UI......i have spoken with the guy who has the insurance, he thinks the company is playing games too. Ins. company just doesn't wanna pay the med bills. So atty says to get from myself...? Why would the Ins company let the faulted Ins.company off the hook.
Thanks also..... mydogname
Thanks ecmst12

downstlouis10

t-boned

:(
I am still trying to get my case settled by the insuance companies. The guy who hit me, (his insurance company), has totally denied my medical claims. I was told all along they were paying for the claims and now, they have decided not to cover any of my meds and pain and suffering, but said they wouldn't sue for return of SUV damages they paid out. The Insurance Dept. for our state, said the insurance company was OK to refuse payment after further investigation, saying the flatbed was used as a commercial vehicle and covered for personal use.
My personal medical insurance says its too late for coverage on the remainder of the bills. My med. insurance company (thru Welfare office at local union) paid partial on some of the claims, with my percentage, but not all were presented in time.
Now, I have to go thru my personal car insurance company. They have all the paperwork and have told me, just last week, they would pay the last med. bill and give me $5000. But, I have paid much more out of pocket, than they are offering.
Attorney said the county I live in doesn't offer much help as far as payment for pain and suffering. How do I get what is due to me? If I get $$ from my car insurance company, my medical insurance wants their $$ back that they paid. My car insurance wants to sue the guy who hit me, so I am out of luck there. The driver is broke and the owner is a scam...everything is in his mother's name. It's not right what is going on here.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">