• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Taken for A Ride

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Pepper

Please I need help on trying to get my money back from people who are taking me for a ride. I prepaid for a sewing machine which was promised to me that i will get it 2 days later two days later I did not get the machine neither two weeks later - now I want my money back and they won't give it back to me and on top of that I found out I am being over priced for the machine I intended to buy in the first place. Help me on how to get my money back from these people whom i can compare to piranhas! These people had cussed me out and threatened me with their dog and threatened to throw me out of their store and even called the cops on me because i just sat their and refused to leave till they resolve this problem. I never once raised my voice nor cussed back only begged them to give me back my money as i am but a hard working mother of three trying to make good use of the money i earned. The machine i bought cost me $427.00 but it is being sold in three other shops for $301.00 (tax included on both prices). I also had brought my vacuum to be repaired in this store and had paid for the repair when i picked up my machine which was probably overpriced too at $323.00 I went to this shop in good faith to do business with them and this is how they are treating me back as a good customer just because i want my money back for a machine that they could not even produce at the promised time and now they are trying to push on me a used machine too when I wanted my money back and they threatened me that if i do not take that machine and 30 days goes by i will lose my $427.00. Please help me as to how to deal with these bad and immoral and unscrupulous businessmen!

[This message has been edited by Pepper (edited April 10, 2000).]

P

patriciastamper

don't know if this will help you but anolder friend of mine picketed outside a business and the owner called the cops and they told the owner that the sidewalks are public so the man offered her a check,and she refused because she paid cash needless to say he refunded her money she had a sign stating he rips lil ole ladies off maybe that could be of soem help to you
let me know if it does

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">