• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Taking infant into gambling stores and smoking while he's there

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? GA. My childs mother continuously brings my year and 2 month old to these convenience stores that have slot machines. They have a private back room where the games are located. They smoke cigarettes in these rooms. She has him there till 3 and 4am while she gambles and smokes while she gambles. We're about to go through custody and visitation court. Can I get the judge to get her to stop this? Is it child endangerment? Will the police do anything if i call them while she's there with him and gambling and smoking

quincy

What is the name of your state? GA. My childs mother continuously brings my year and 2 month old to these convenience stores that have slot machines. They have a private back room where the games are located. They smoke cigarettes in these rooms. She has him there till 3 and 4am while she gambles and smokes while she gambles. We're about to go through custody and visitation court. Can I get the judge to get her to stop this? Is it child endangerment? Will the police do anything if i call them while she's there with him and gambling and smoking
How do you know this?

I have 2 people willing to testify in court and heard she was there last night so I pulled up and she saw me so I got pictures of her pulling out

And 2 people willing to testify that she brings our infant in there, stays till 3 or 4 in the morning, smokes with him in there and tells others it's fine to smoke around him

CdwJava

On its face, her actions do not appear to be unlawful or putting the child at risk. You are certainly free to bring up your suspicions to the court at the upcoming hearing and see if the judge has something more to say on the matter.

On its face, her actions do not appear to be unlawful or putting the child at risk. You are certainly free to bring up your suspicions to the court at the upcoming hearing and see if the judge has something more to say on the matter.
I'll just leave well enough alone. I was just curious

quincy

I have 2 people willing to testify in court and heard she was there last night so I pulled up and she saw me so I got pictures of her pulling out
If you were to bring this up in court, it might sound to the court like you were stalking her. It sounds that way to me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">