• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

tax exempt

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

blueboar

What is the name of your state? arizona
question: i have been reviewing information regarding the legallity of taxes and i have been informed that if you are an american citizen vs a us citizen you do not have to pay federal and state income tax. is this really legal? before i decide to not pay taxes i want to verify the accuracy of this information.

abezon

It's crap and if you rely on that argument to avoid taxes, you'll end up paying taxes and interest & penalties & fraud penalties. Your choice.

E

elvapet

tax exempt.

i am no expert on the income tax and i don't want to encourage you to not pay taxes but you say you are reviewing information that tells you what you wrote. about this information, how much research have you done or are you releying on what someone told you? its usually the latter. the problem is that there are people spreading lies about the tax system to cause problems for people like you that want to believe its true about not paying taxes, etc.,.

if you want to verify the information as you say, I suggest that you become a total expert in the income tax law of our country before you change your tax status.

also, do you know of 100 - 1,000 or more people that have succeeded in not paying income taxes and not suffering any problems? i hope that i have made you think about this information you are considering.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">