• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tax Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

QWest123

What is the name of your state? doesnt matter

Quick question if anyone knows please.

I am trying to find an answer as to whether I can use Turbo Tax for our situation this year. I have always used it but our situation is a little difficult.

In our last tax filing, we had a small business. We have since lost the business.

This tax filing will be a partial business filing, then back regular income in the states, and also income from overseas employment related to the war in Iraq.

Does anyone know if turbo tax can deal with this? I hate to purchase it then not be able to use it. We filed with an EIN number last year, but this year we need to file with both, I think. How does that part work?

QWest123

..thats what I thought as well.

We also have a NOL carry-over from last year and will have one this year as well, that we want to carry over until next year when we need it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">