• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Taxes were done by H&R Block incorrect.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

vandercook

When H&R Block done are income taxes they add my Social Securty Disablety as income now . they gave us a raped refund of 979.00 which should be nearly 3 to 5 thosound dollar more.h&r block does not wish to talk to us till march about the mater.we talk to the irs to find out about this.thy say were in the right.we need the money my wife is sick with liver and needs transplant that put her on disablety.help

V

vandercook

H@R block

irs was contacked about the problem ther reply was they have up to three years to confim then pay with intrest.my problem is wife critcal ill whith liver problem needs transplant all moneys are needed now.thats wy we went to h@r block to give us the best posabul return and pay them for it.did they not breach there contract to us.is it un reasenbul to pay the amount up front in stead of makeing me wait up to three years in wich case my wive and i may not have to wiat.the amount was 4500.00 and i am not rich

Y

Yunsheng

I think you might have misunderstood the irs. You can get your money back within 3 years after you made the wrong return. You have 3 years to correct the error and get your money back. After 3 years you can't not get them back anymore. The processing time of irs is just several months.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">