• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? Texas

My case was filed in early December and I have come into a small amount of cash. I am currently behind about $5,000 in estimated tax payments for 2003. Can I use this money to catch up for what I am going to owe come April 15, 2004?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential