• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

telephone sales

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SJTINY

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Indiana

ON 8/23/2005 I ENTERED IN A TELEPHONE SALE CONTRACT FOR MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS. I NOW WISH TO CANCEL AFTER HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS. I HAVE NO ADDRESS FOR THE COMPANY, ONLY A PHONE NUMBER ON MY CALLER ID. I HAVE TRIED TO CALL WITH NO SUCCESS. IS IT AN OPTION TO CALL MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND STOP PAYMENT? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANY RESPONSES AND ADVISE.

SJTINY said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Indiana

ON 8/23/2005 I ENTERED IN A TELEPHONE SALE CONTRACT FOR MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS. I NOW WISH TO CANCEL AFTER HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS. I HAVE NO ADDRESS FOR THE COMPANY, ONLY A PHONE NUMBER ON MY CALLER ID. I HAVE TRIED TO CALL WITH NO SUCCESS. IS IT AN OPTION TO CALL MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND STOP PAYMENT? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANY RESPONSES AND ADVISE.
Do a search on the net about the magazine...I'm sure you'll come across it. Find the "Contact Us" link and you should be able to find the address/email/phone #.

Please don't type in all caps....it's like your shouting ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">