• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

tell us how

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bhalleck

What is the name of your state? new york I pay support for two children one is away at college living there, hes 18 his mother refuses to send him any of the support i pay her. with him not living at home and desperatly needing this money at college, how can i if possibly get it so he gets his half of support. :mad:

VeronicaGia

bhalleck said:
What is the name of your state? new york I pay support for two children one is away at college living there, hes 18 his mother refuses to send him any of the support i pay her. with him not living at home and desperatly needing this money at college, how can i if possibly get it so he gets his half of support. :mad:
She is under no obligation to send him the money. You can try to get a judge to order that you pay him instead, but I doubt it would work.

BL

As long as the College Student can not support him/herself , it is Both Parents responsibility to provide for the Student .

What do your Court Orders State about Support payments ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">