• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Temp Custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Akrejci30

How about you focus on your life and what you do and I will do the same. The last thing I want or need right now is some negativity surrounding me. I appreciate it and wish you the best in your life as an all-knowing individual and the first person I encountered on this "help forum site" who honestly has ruined what I thought could've been a really good thing for me.

Just Blue

How about you focus on your life and what you do and I will do the same. The last thing I want or need right now is some negativity surrounding me. I appreciate it and wish you the best in your life as an all-knowing individual and the first person I encountered on this "help forum site" who honestly has ruined what I thought could've been a really good thing for me.
sigh...The people that post a question expect correct answers. You didn't offer correct info therefor you are not being helpful to the OP. Would you like to get wrong advice posted to your thread?

Akrejci30

I told her my experience and what I went through pertaining to what she may be going through. That is all. And honestly, if someone can share their experience with me in any way, even though you may not agree it may be helpful in some way. But no worries I wont respond anymore.

Just Blue

I told her my experience and what I went through pertaining to what she may be going through. That is all. And honestly, if someone can share their experience with me in any way, even though you may not agree it may be helpful in some way. But no worries I wont respond anymore.
Please understand posting info regarding a totally different set of circumstances in a totally different state is not help and actually can be harmful by sending the poster in the wrong direction.
Can I ask..."are you a lawyer?" Im just curious?
Stop hijacking this thread. Take it to PM's. Thank You.

Akrejci30

Youre the one who responded to my thread to begin with. Im not hijacking anything I was just l
Please understand posting info regarding a totally different set of circumstances in a totally different state is not help and actually can be harmful by sending the poster in the wrong direction.

Stop hijacking this thread. Take it to PM's. Thank You.
You corresponded with me first. I just came on here to seek some guidance. Please do not message me any longer.

LdiJ

I am sad to think its coming to this. My next step will be children and families. A lot of history in his short life and its not pretty. I have all I need as far as pictures and records. I was trying to give them an option. TY for all of yalls help and advise
You do understand that if you get social services involved, that they might choose to place the child with someone other than you?

HRZ

Mom has a pack of rights...including the right not to sign ....so either Dad or somebody jawbones the required signatures from Mom ...or you go get paid legal counsel .

PS it's going to be a lot cheaper and faster to find Mom and attempt some jawbone signatures than it will be to have an attorney attempt to move the ball forward the way you think it should move ....and make a solid attempt to get signatures pronto... ..lest Mom appear at your doorstep demanding her child ..unless that one form supposedly properly executed for temporary guardianship is properly filed. ( get that step,done )

I agree with others...do NOT involve CPS at this time ....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">