• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Temporary custodial powers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state?Kentucky: I don't know if this the appropiate section to ask this question, if not maybe someone could give me guidance. My wife will be leaving the stae in a few days to begin treatment for breast cancer. It will be a long treatment session, and I will have to be with her as a caregiver. We have two daughters, one is 8 and the other is 4. Our families have offered to take care of the girls in our absence. My question is will a document signed by us(the parents) and duly notorized be sufficient to give them custodial powers?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential