• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

temporary guardianship

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



i am a single parent with sole custody of my son. i live in florida and my child will be moving to connecticut to live with my parents and go to school for a better education. he has never met his father who has also never tried to contact us for any kind of support or visitation. can anyone tell me how i go about temporary guardianship so my parents will be able to care for and insure my child on their insurance. petitioning the court is quite costly and will take a lot more time than i can get off from work. is there any way to do this legally without going in debt or taking the next year to resolve this matter? any help with this matter would be great!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential