• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tenant accusing landlord of entering premises

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

Kenz

What is the name of your state? wisconsin.

I am a landlord in Menasha Wisconsin who has a tenant that is accusing me of entering his apartment without notice. I am not the one doing this and I have already changed the locks. Yet he claims it is still happening. He is threatening to call the police of get lawyers involved. Is there anything that I can do. Thank you for any advice.

JETX

"He is threatening to call the police of get lawyers involved. Is there anything that I can do."
*** If you are truly not in violation of 'abuse of access', then no. Simply, you cannot stop the tenant from making a complaint, unfounded or not.

HomeGuru

Kenz said:
What is the name of your state? wisconsin.

I am a landlord in Menasha Wisconsin who has a tenant that is accusing me of entering his apartment without notice. I am not the one doing this and I have already changed the locks. Yet he claims it is still happening. He is threatening to call the police of get lawyers involved. Is there anything that I can do. Thank you for any advice.
**A: what is the complete story? Who then is entering the leased premises?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">