• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tenant Rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hgordon

I live in Alaska,I have lived in the same residence for 4yrs. I would like to know if I am bound by any L/T Laws that require me to allow real estate agents access to my home, to show perspective buyers. Please note I only received a fifteen minute notice the landlord had placed the property on the market.

[Edited by hgordon on 05-24-2001 at 04:30 AM]

D

dj1

Well leave dirty clothes, or a baseball bat near the front door so they trip on it,

Then you tell them they are required to give you 24 hours notice so you might be able to clean up a little .

Also do you have a lease? If so the lease gets transferred with your secuirty to the new owners, if you have no lease then the landlord will give you a 30 day notice to move, so he can sell it empty.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">