• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

tenants problem

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

joeypav

Tenants gave 14 day notice of leaving are they entitled to full reimbusement of security brookhaven town NY. The apartment is not legal. There is no lease

The apartment is not legal in the Town of Brookhaven NY and the tenants reported us can I immediately go and remove the stove to avoid being fined.

Tenants called the cops to say that we entered without permission. I called and knocked and left message that I would be entering to turn power off to an appliance that was being removed. The apartment is not legal, but as the landlord what are my rights as to entering the apartment.
Brookhaven Town NY

The tenants would not allow us to show the apartment to a prospective renter I gave them almost 1 day notice. can they prohibit me from going into the apartment. Once again it is not legal.

J

Jack Mevorach, Esq.

Query very confusing. You're nearby. If you like, telephone me. No charge.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">