• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Term Life Insurance-Buying it over the internet

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Iowa

From what I have been reading buying a Term Life Insurance policy is very easy to do over the internet. If so is all you have to do is to compare rates and choose the best one? All I want is a policy that would pay out upon death. I'm 48 years old so does that limit me on what term(15-20-30 year) policy I can purchase? Thanks for the help!

Betty

You can do a google search - there are many cos. on the internet that issue term ins. You can check & see which cos. will issue the term that you want at your age & the cost, etc. Remember, though, that *most* term policies terminate w/o value at the end of the term. (There are some exceptions - ie return of prem. term policies for example if you're alive at the end of the term but they are more expensive than the regular term policies.)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">