• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Termination, pending criminal charges, 2 years unpaid suspension, verbal agreement breached

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

trex74

Thanks for all of your responses. Obviously it's more complicated and there are more details that I'm not including. At this point, I will take your advice and make mention of these concerns to my lawyer. I appreciate all of your feedback.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Thanks for all of your responses. Obviously it's more complicated and there are more details that I'm not including. At this point, I will take your advice and make mention of these concerns to my lawyer. I appreciate all of your feedback.
I hope the details you aren't including will create a contract out of the unenforceable promise that was made.

trex74

I hope the details you aren't including will create a contract out of the unenforceable promise that was made.
I sure hope so too. Thank you for your kind words. It's been a tough time in the last three years. What happened to me can happen to anyone. If I could speak openly I would, however, I'm not supposed to talk about my legal criminal issue. It's a nightmare, has been from day zero. I feel for my two young daughters as they are the real victims. This whole process has really taken a mental toll on us. Praying it all works out. Thanks again.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">