• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

termination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? az

Can anyone tell me if I have any kind of case due to the following. On June 27, 2018 I had a procedure to fix my left eye and the surgeon did a procedure but later on I had a blood vessel in my eye that he claimed was from Shingles. Because of that I lost my commercial drivers license and than lost my job and it also looks like I will become ineligible for unemployment. What can I do?

PayrollHRGuy

What issue are you asking about because you asked in a sub-forum about "Hiring, Firing and Wrongful Termination"?

If your job requires a CDL then you were not wrongfully discharged.

If you are available, willing and available for work (as something that doesn't require a CDL) you aren't going to not receive unemployment because of your eye.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
No. On the basis of the facts you have posted more than once now, you do not have any kind of "case".

I trust that this is now clear to you.

yes I am available for work but I have been appling all over the place and absolutely no-one ever calls me back probably because of my age as I am 76.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">