• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

terrorists threats

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



Two men 55and 37 came to my house and accused my 16yr. of something he did not do. One thing lead to another and they ended up beating on him and in the process of trying to break it up I also got hurt. Question: can they be punished for this and do I have the right to sue?I did file a report with the sheriff but so far nothing has happened.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential