• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Test for Posting Problem

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

Did another post show up in the thread at the same time you were trying to submit your post?

PayrollHRGuy

Did another post show up in the thread at the same time you were trying to submit your post?
No, I restarted Chrome and tried again with no luck. I just tried to post since you and the OP have posted and still no luck and it seems to be just that thread.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I use Firefox on my Mac. I switched to Safari and was able to post to the thread, but still cannot in Firefox. It would be more logical if I couldn't post to any threads, but to have just one thread that I can't post to? That's really weird.

PayrollHRGuy

Chrome on a Mac here.

I just successfully posted with Safari.

I'll be going home in about an hour and a half and I'll see if it allows me to post with Chrome on that Mac.

EDIT: It is my understanding that Mac versions of Firefox (what Zigner uses) and Chrome share some of the same open source code.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">