• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

test

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

admin said:
THIS IS ONLY A TEST.

HAD THIS BEEN AN ACTUAL EMERGENCY, YOU WOULD HAVE DIRECTED TO THE NEAREST FORUM FOR EMERGENCY INFORMATION AND NEWS. HOMEGURU, STEVE, LEGALBEAGLE, OR IAAL WOULD BE YOUR "BLOCK CAPTAINS" AND LEAD YOU TO THE NEAREST COURTHOUSE FOR SHELTER AND TEMPORARY ORDER OF PROTECTION. ALL WOULD BE EUPHORIC AND WONDERFUL. WE'D ALSO LEARN NEW SONGS, BUILD A FIRE, AND EAT NOTHING BUT SMORES UNTIL THE EMERGENCY PASSED.

THEN, WE'D HOLD "MIKE", OUR WEBMASTER, HOSTAGE AND AT GUNPOINT UNTIL HE SHOWED US WHERE THE "FORUM JUMP" WENT TO SO I COULD GET OFF OF THIS THREAD !

THIS IS ONLY A TEST.

Last edited:

LegalBeagle

Too funny.. do we have an email address for Mike? I have some words of encouragement to send to him.. ok, ok some abuse too! :)

This is also a test.. do not delete my user!

HomeGuru

LegalBeagle said:
Too funny.. do we have an email address for Mike? I have some words of encouragement to send to him.. ok, ok some abuse too! :)

This is also a test.. do not delete my user!
My response:
Contact Mike at [email protected] or [email protected]
Please let him know that I know how to make a real neat campfire out of old wooden jury benches and I will bring the graham crackers, chocolate bars and marshmallows. Also for the contributors named in IAAL's post, I'll make my special banana boats. Same ingredients but put in a sliced banana and roasted to prefection inside the skin.
All together now...one. two, three, four....On top of old Smokey, with fur and a hump, when I asked for directions, he said no forum jump............

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">