• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Texas no will with stepchildren

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sunshine101

texas law states that if my husband dies intestate, his children from a previous marriage are entitled to two-thirds of his estate. his children are minors living in the custody of their mother. we have been married five years. we have no children together. we own a home in both our names, our vehichles are in seperate names, and we bought a business together but it is only in his name. he will not buy life insurance or write a will. would a savings account in my name only, be protected? i need help! where do i stand, what should i do? i do not want to lose my home, and am not sure about my rights to our business with it only in his name. thank you!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">