• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Texas Visitation Modification

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneralZod

I was an attorney and answered you. The only attorney I believe. You never read the Terms of Service. Which means you are ignorant to what this site does.
Yes, I saw from your signature that you are (or were) an Attorney-GAL in Ohio.
I am not 100% sure where you answered the original 3 questions however.
The only posts that I see from you are as follows:
So OP lied. Lovely. Gotta love liars. NOT. Pay someone Zod. And it doesn't surprise me you are playing dirty with lying as you are the villain in Superman 2.
You stated you wrote it all. You didn't. YOU copied and pasted from a blog. That is a lie. Aka, an untruth. A fabrication. A misleading.
I was an attorney and answered you. The only attorney I believe. You never read the Terms of Service. Which means you are ignorant to what this site does.
Please stick to the questions asked.

EDIT: Perhaps that can be one of the things the OP asks during the interview: "If I respond to every point you make with a short essay, will my costs increase?"
Is that how you got the name "Zinger"?
That is pretty funny... Bravo Zulu for that buddy.

The good news is that interview are in person so need worries about long worded answers.

*edit* forgot one of the 3 posts and fix a spelling mistake.

GeneralZod

I still dislike misgendering.
I am sorry... misgendering who, what, where?

I usually try to say (s)he or his/her (if I am unsure) but I am no where near perfect.
I may generalize at times (with the term his) but if offense is taken, then please correct me.
It is difficult to know exactly who is on the other side of a computer keyboard.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">