• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Texas white warrant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jshell 78

Ok I'm so sorry. My friend was on probation and I think he went to safe p or something and went home on ankle bracelet. He cut it off few months later cuz he had started getting high again well he got picked up on white warrant. And now he's told he waived his right to a hearing and he is waiting to pull chain to prison, however we don't what time he is looking at. And I just don't understand why he wouldn't get some kind of sentencing or revocation heariing . No new charges

quincy

He apparently has been found a danger to himself or others and is hospitalized (a white warrant is an emergency mental health commitment). His probation violation can result in the revocation of his probation and he can be returned to (or sent to) jail to serve his original sentence.

Last edited:

Jshell 78

He is in county jail waiting to go to prison. I was just wondering how we will know how long since they waived his rights thank u for ur time gn.

quincy

He is in county jail waiting to go to prison. I was just wondering how we will know how long since they waived his rights thank u for ur time gn.
If his probation/parole is revoked, he can be sent to jail/prison to serve out his original sentence plus additional time for violating the terms of his probation/parole.

Your question has nothing to do with dangerous or defective products, by the way. :)

Jshell 78

If his probation/parole is revoked, he can be sent to jail/prison to serve out his original sentence plus additional time for violating the terms of his probation/parole.

Your question has nothing to do with dangerous or defective products, by the way. :)
Lol

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">