• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Thank you BlondiePB for all your help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shartla1

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Florida
In hindsight I should have looked for a new attorney sooner, but as they say it's better late than never. BlondiePB, your advice was right on the money, and as I suspected all along it seems there is no good reason for the wc carrier denying me wage loss and referral to an orthopedic surgeon, or at least approving an independent medical exam to verify my treating physician's recommendation that surgey may be necessary. Although I had these suspicions, my mental and physical state almost led me to give up emotionally and accept that my current attorney was doing what was best for me. I now know that is not true.
Thanks BlondiePB for taking the time to help me. I know you went to some trouble to do this. After having only one phone conversation with a new attorney, I realize that my first choice had not been in my best interest and I plan to discharge him immediately.
I hope this message will help those in similar situations that feel their case is not being aggresively represented and inspire them to seek advice of another attorney before it is too late.

BlondiePB

shartla1 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Florida
In hindsight I should have looked for a new attorney sooner, but as they say it's better late than never. BlondiePB, your advice was right on the money, and as I suspected all along it seems there is no good reason for the wc carrier denying me wage loss and referral to an orthopedic surgeon, or at least approving an independent medical exam to verify my treating physician's recommendation that surgey may be necessary. Although I had these suspicions, my mental and physical state almost led me to give up emotionally and accept that my current attorney was doing what was best for me. I now know that is not true.
Thanks BlondiePB for taking the time to help me. I know you went to some trouble to do this. After having only one phone conversation with a new attorney, I realize that my first choice had not been in my best interest and I plan to discharge him immediately.
I hope this message will help those in similar situations that feel their case is not being aggresively represented and inspire them to seek advice of another attorney before it is too late.
You're very welcome, shartla1.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">