• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Thank You Ladynred

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DEBBADOO

What is the name of your state? ARIZONA THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING SO QUICKLY . NOW I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION. HOW DO I FIND OUT WHAT THE EXEMPTIONS FROM JUDGEMENT ARE FOR MY STATE? IVE NEVER HAD TO DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE I AM REALLY LOST. :( ONCE I FIND OUT WHAT THEYARE I SUPPOSE I GET PAPER WORK FROM SOMEWHERE AND FILE IT WITH THE COURT . THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP I AM GREATFUL. DEBBADOO:)

M

MikeyButters

Im guessing your filing BK

I did a search on google for state exeptions and got alot of sights with updated info. You can also visit you local bankruptcy court web sight, they have them there. Ill make it easy for you, here's a link to AZ http://www.cyberstation.net/~paralegal/az.htm also you will want the federal exeptions because you can choose between them. Your best bet for filing BK pro se (im doing it right now myself) is to get a good book, usually under 20 dollars <go to barnes and noble and spend few hours reading them all to find the best> and it will have all the paperwork in it, with each states exeptions and details about filling them out.

Mikey
UNT baby!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">