• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Belinda Friedrich

Would i want a malpratice or what kind of lawyer would i need? Since they took all my rights away.
Thanks Belinda


Hello Belinda

You'd want a medical malpratice attorney.

TIP: Whenever you post more update information or ask another question on the orginal topic, go back into the archives and reply from it. This allows the new postong to remain within the orginal topic. By starting a new topic, it's difficult to follow and the new posted information makes little sense without the entire posting.

HINT: For those that would like to further assist Belinda, her orginal posting date was 06-10-01.

Once Again,
Regards and Stay Well.
A Guiding Light Out Of Darkness....:)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential