• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

That was quick...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Touché

LOL CourtClerk is goood :)just as I noticed courtclerk was in the forum CC replied to a thread and was gone again. MAN CC is good:D. Hope everyone has a great night.

CourtClerk

LOL CourtClerk is goood :)just as I noticed courtclerk was in the forum CC replied to a thread and was gone again. MAN CC is good:D. Hope everyone has a great night.

Well thank you!!:) At least someone appreciates the greatness that is me :D

Enjoy your weekend!

Which thread is it btw?

Touché

But of Courseeeee (posh accent)

But of course I appreciate the greatness that is you. :p:D It was the post by tweety "please help" I had seen the thread and by the time I had seen it, clicked and had seen you, it had finished loading and you had responded to it. I know the smallest things amuse me.:eek:

CourtClerk

But of course I appreciate the greatness that is you. :p:D It was the post by tweety "please help" I had seen the thread and by the time I had seen it, clicked and had seen you, it had finished loading and you had responded to it. I know the smallest things amuse me.:eek:
That thread is still there. Grandmama is upset because she doesn't like the advice the attorney has given sonny boy (which was also sound advice). One day I'm going to get around to writing that thread that will tell people how best to present themselves in court and in the clerks office which includes Court Clerks best advice:

Leave all non essential individuals where they belong... AT HOME. This includes grandmothers, grandfathers, girlfriends, boyfriends, best friends, pet hamsters, dogs and goldfish.

Touché

I understand what you mean. Although it did help in my case.:D X decided it was allright and prudent to take his very loud mouthed girlfriend into every single court date. I did not protest at all because she made my case for me. As you can probably guess they are bot complete and utter twits.:rolleyes: *waves back*

CourtClerk

I understand what you mean. Although it did help in my case.:D X decided it was allright and prudent to take his very loud mouthed girlfriend into every single court date. I did not protest at all because she made my case for me. As you can probably guess they are bot complete and utter twits.:rolleyes: *waves back*
See... this is exactly what I mean..LOL I'm sure your ex probably has no idea why bringing the girlfriend was a bad idea. Most people don't get it. Those who don't probably never will.

Tweety14

That thread is still there. Grandmama is upset because she doesn't like the advice the attorney has given sonny boy (which was also sound advice). One day I'm going to get around to writing that thread that will tell people how best to present themselves in court and in the clerks office which includes Court Clerks best advice:

Leave all non essential individuals where they belong... AT HOME. This includes grandmothers, grandfathers, girlfriends, boyfriends, best friends, pet hamsters, dogs and goldfish.
I am not upset because i don't like his advice. I just think there must be something missing, since extra money was paid to put the restraining order in place. The laws are hard to understand and even a lawyer can over look something.right?

Lol, some people are essential in court, even if they can't afford a college degree. Common sense

Last edited:

Touché

:DHe wasn't quick on the draw by any means he didn't even understand why the chief of police refered to him and gf as "**** for brains and the B**ch". Ok so thats off my chest. :D

Touché

Tweety,
I think what CC was trying to get across is that no matter the intentions. The courts do not favor third party in the mix. As hard as some things are to accept, he knew the situation before hand and must now take the best advice he can get which is as CC said, from his lawyer.

CourtClerk

:DHe wasn't quick on the draw by any means he didn't even understand why the chief of police refered to him and gf as "**** for brains and the B**ch". Ok so thats off my chest. :D
So... he's not the brightest star in the sky is he? Gf isn't either I see. Nice....

Ignorance IS bliss

CourtClerk

Tweety,
I think what CC was trying to get across is that no matter the intentions. The courts do not favor third party in the mix. As hard as some things are to accept, he knew the situation before hand and must now take the best advice he can get which is as CC said, from his lawyer.

Ahhh...don't worry about Tweety... she's upset that she isn't getting a better answer than she already has. Instead of taking it out on the son that made a baby with someone who OBVIOUSLY can't take care of a hamster... she chooses to vent elsewhere. Whatever... I deal with this foolishness all day, everyday.

Tweety14

Leave your son out of this grandmama. My degree is paid for (double major with a minor). Your son's is.... where?
Lol, you are just so into yourself . I don't care if your degree is paid for.You probably don't even have one. I don't see why anyone would hire you as hateful as you are.
You are of no help to anyone but yourself.:eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">