• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

the effect of pardons

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dialectic

What is the name of your state? washington

ok, i had a record --felony growing pot

2004 i got a pardon

basically, my education in criminology and psychology is wipped out i cant enter this field with my past

but im considering going into healthcare: radiology tech but i would assume that a pardon has no effect since most employers would ask if i have been convicted or charged or of good moral conduct ?

I would assume that a previous felony--even if it is pardoned---would dq you for any professional job ?

Dart

What kind of Pardon did you get? Was it a dismissal or an expungement or was it truly a partdon ie: Governor's Pardon, Congressional Pardon, Presidential maybe?

dialectic

I contacted all the licencing boards and schools and they say that it would be up to the hospitals policy---

I think they are passing the buck

does anyone know what prof. field i can enter with a clean background that was pardoned

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">