• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

The harassing ex-wife

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isis1

See? You've now had a successful day. You learned something new.

Granted, I'm sure you could have gone your whole life without knowing what a lemming is, but just think, in one of those odd moments in life, someone might ask you, "What is a lemming, anyway?", and you will be able to impress the masses with your extensive knowledge of all things lemming.:D
i'm actually waiting for my 6 year old to come home so i can show him. he has a facination for animals. so thank you for that nugget of information and fun :D

Humusluvr

See? You've now had a successful day. You learned something new.

Granted, I'm sure you could have gone your whole life without knowing what a lemming is, but just think, in one of those odd moments in life, someone might ask you, "What is a lemming, anyway?", and you will be able to impress the masses with your extensive knowledge of all things lemming.:D
I actually have a dog that looks like a meerkat. Which kinda reminds me of a lemming. or not. :)

Ex and his wife lived with a mutual friend, for about a year. Hey it wasn't me that was following him, and yes she is a stalker, (not mutual friend, the ex's wife)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">