• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

The hate for public employees is real

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Nj

Just left lunch with a former coworker. 12 years ago she left her state job to be a stay at home mom, resigned in good standing earned a college degree and was interested in returning to government work.... got called by a recruiter, submitted her info, recruiter responded that her application was denied due to the government not wanting to hire a former employer.... had to tell her sorry there is nothing illegal about it.... stupid if you ask me but on it's face nothing illegal. It's is very unfortunate that a few bad employeees can ruin it for others...

Not really, but open to opinions or discussion... why would a hiring manager respond that way even if it's a legal legitimate reason... they put it in an email too.... maybe they think she is a former lazy minority??? Just seems stupid but the question answers itself.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Not really, but open to opinions or discussion... why would a hiring manager respond that way even if it's a legal legitimate reason... they put it in an email too.... maybe they think she is a former lazy minority??? Just seems stupid but the question answers itself.
This is not a debate/discussion forum.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Do you know where I can find one???
I'm sure there's something suitable on the internet...now if only there was some sort of site that scours other websites, aggregates the information, and responds to requests by showing websites that contain the requested information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">