• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

The law is dirtier then TRUE CRIMINALS!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Boobbala

What is the name of your state? California.

My question is?? If you are in custody in one county, but have a court hearing in another county at the same time you were still in custody, Could they hold a warrant against you, even though you couldnt be able to make the court hearing cuz you were in custody. I was told NO IF"S, ANDS, or BUTS about it, you would still have to turn yoursself in and again GO BACK TO JAIL, lose everything I have going for me all over me being in custody at the time of a court hearing in another county, How do they think anyone could better themselfs if the OFFICIALS (which are dirtier then any criminal that I know)keep them in jail.

Last edited:

B

Boobbala

Boobbala said:

My question is?? If you are in custody in one county, but have a court hearing in another county at the same time you were still in custody, Could they hold a warrant against you, even though you couldnt be able to make the court hearing cuz you were in custody. I was told NO IF"S, ANDS, or BUTS about it, you would still have to turn yoursself in and again GO BACK TO JAIL, lose everything I have going for me all over me being in custody at the time of a court hearing in another county, How do they think anyone could better themselfs if the OFFICIALS (which are dirtier then any criminal that I know)keep them in jail.

TYRIS

Boobbala said:

-try to stay out of jail next time and then maybe you can make your court dates.

TYRIS

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">